LS9 6.2L ZR1 Corvette Crate Motor
They just keep making Vette motors better. Wow - Imagine 600+ HP under the hood. The 2009 Corvette ZR1 is not only the most powerful car ever from GM, but the quickest and fastest, too! It takes only a mere 3.4 sec. for ZR1 to reach 60 mph.You can order GMPP's fully-dressed LS9 crate engine package for your own project car. And while it shares the 6.2L displacement of other LS engines, this one is unique, with stronger block casting, stronger cylinder head castings and steel cylinder liners that are honed with a deck plate installed to maximize performance and cylinder sealing. The LS9 SC is a great choice when you want to build your own ZR1, a wild '69 Camaro or - put it in anything. The LS9 would make a 1974 Ford station cool!
- Build your own ZR1
- A '69 Camaro with the ultimate Vette engine
- Any 4th-Gen F-body that deserves 600+ horsepower
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. See specific warranty information. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances.
|LS9 TECH SPECS:
|Part number: ||19201990|
|Engine type: ||LS Series Gen IV Small-Block V-8|
|Displacement (cu in): ||376 cu in (6.2L)|
|Bore x Stroke (in): ||4.06 x 3.62 (103.25 x 92mm)|
|Block: ||Cast-aluminum with 6 bolt, cross-bolted main caps|
|Crankshaft (P/N 12598610): ||Forged steel|
|Connecting rods (P/N 12624231): ||Forged titanium|
|Pistons (P/N 12598634): ||Forged aluminum|
|Camshaft type(P/N 12605527): ||Hydraulic roller|
|Camshaft lift: ||.562" Intake and .558" Exhaust|
|Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): ||211 degree intake / 230 degree exhaust|
|Cylinder heads (P/N 12621774): ||Aluminum L92 style ports; as cast with 68cc chambers|
|Valve size (in): ||2.16 intake / 1.59 exhaust|
|Compression ratio: ||9.1:1|
|Rocker Arms (P/N 12569167 int): ||Investment cast, roller trunnion|
|Rocker arms (P/N 10214664 exh): ||Investment cast, roller trunnion|
|Rocker arm ratio: ||1.7:1|
|Recommended Fuel: ||92 octane|
|Maximum rpm: ||6,600|
- Designed for pre-'77 street vehicles or all off-road vehicles.
- Emission legal only as a replacement for '06 Corvette Z06.
- Crate engine does not include wiring harness, electronics, or ECM.
- Comes assembled with 14” Corvette Z06 168 tooth flywheel.
- Comes with new '06 58X reluctor wheel and camshaft sensing and is not compatible with pre-'06 ECMs. Requires aftermarket ECM for any application other than '06 Corvette Z06.
- LS7 is the same size and mounts the same as previous LS series engines.