LS7 7.0L without ECM and Wire Harness - Seven liters of pure trouble maker!
The king of all Corvettes is the amazing 2006 ZO6. It tops out at 198 mph, runs the quarter mile in 11.5 seconds at 127 mph, and hits 60 mph in a jaw-dropping 3.5 seconds (in first gear). All of that performance is the result of superior GM engineering and an engine we call the LS7—the most technologically-advanced small-block ever built. A natural continuation of the LS Family, the LS7 uses a 7.0-liter aluminum dry-sump block, CNC-ported cylinder heads, and titanium rods and valves to pump out 505 hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque. Talk about efficient—the LS7 helps the 2006 ZO6 get over 28 mpg while still being the fastest Corvette ever produced!
Is this the Chevy small-block in its highest form? Only you can decide, and GM Performance Parts has made it that much easier by offering the already legendary LS7 as a complete crate engine, ready to bolt into your favorite project car.
- Anything that you want to have the baddest, small-block Chevy on the planet!
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. See specific warranty information. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances.
|LS7 TECH SPECS:
|Part number: ||19211710|
|Engine type: ||Cam-in-block 90-degree V8|
|Displacement (cu in): ||427 (7.0L)|
|Bore x Stroke (in): ||4.125 x 4.00 (104.8 mm x 101.6 mm)|
|Block P/N 17802854: ||Cast aluminum w/6-bolt steel main bearing caps|
|Crankshaft (P/N 12568819): ||Forged steel|
|Connecting rods (P/N 12586258): ||Forged titanium|
|Pistons (P/N89017774): ||Hypereutectic aluminum|
|Camshaft type(P/N 12571251): ||Hydraulic roller|
|Camshaft lift: ||.591" (15 mm) Intake and Exhaust|
|Camshaft Duration: ||211'c1 intake / 230'c1 exhaust|
|Cylinder heads (P/N 12578450): ||CNC Ported LS7 specific pattern 70 cc CNC combustion chambers|
|Valve size (in): ||2.20" titanium intake, 1.61" sodium filled exhaust|
|Compression ratio: ||11.0:1|
|Rocker Arms: ||Investment cast, roller trunnion|
|Rocker arm ratio: ||1.8:1 (offset intake only)|
|Recommended Fuel: ||91 octane|
|Maximum rpm: ||7,000|
|Reluctor wheel: ||58X||
- Designed for pre-'77 street vehicles or all off-road vehicles.
- Emission legal only as a replacement for '06 Corvette Z06.
- Crate engine does not include wiring harness, electronics, or ECM.
- Comes assembled with 14” Corvette Z06 168 tooth flywheel.
- Comes with new '06 58X reluctor wheel and camshaft sensing and is not compatible with pre-'06 ECMs. Requires aftermarket ECM for any application other than '06 Corvette Z06.
- LS7 is the same size and mounts the same as previous LS series engines.