350/290 Deluxe - Affordability & Performance
The 350/290 deluxe is a potent runner that can be used in a number of vehicles. Built on the long time engine block #10066034, this thumper is built to last. It's budget minded, but includes many great features for the money. Chevy Performance tops it off with an aluminum intake and chrome valve covers. Tests were performed with a Holley 670 carburetor (not included). Using the Holley 670, Chevy got 300 HP and 335 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Drop it in a rat rod or a glass rod
- Finish your first Hot Rod
- An engine for that father/daughter project out in the garage
*Applications have not been validated. They are merely suggestions of how you might enjoy your GM Performance Parts crate engine. Some applications may affect engine warranty. See specific warranty information. Some applications may not be emission legal; check state and local ordinances.
|350/290 Deluxe TECH SPECS:|
|Part Number:|| 19244450|
|Engine type:|| Chevy small-block V-8|
|Displacement (cu in):|| 350|
|Bore x stroke (in):|| 4.00 x 3.48|
|Block (P/N 10066034):|| Cast iron with 4-bolt main caps|
|Crankshaft (P/N 93426651):|| Nodular iron|
|Connecting rods (P/N 10108688):|| Powdered metal steel|
|Pistons (P/N 93422884):|| Cast aluminum|
|Camshaft type (P/N 3896962):|| Hydraulic flat tappet|
|Camshaft lift (in):|| .450 intake / .460 exhaust|
|Camshaft duration (@.050 in):|| 222° intake / 222° exhaust|
|Cylinder heads (P/N 93438648):|| Iron; 76 cc chambers|
|Valve size (in):|| 1.94 intake / 1.50 exhaust|
|Compression ratio:|| 8.0:1|
|Rocker arms (P/N 10089648):|| Stamped steel|
|Rocker arm ratio:|| 1.5:1|
|Recommended fuel:|| Regular Pump|
|Ignition timing:|| 34° total BTDC|
|Maximum rpm:|| 5100|
Part #: 12499529
- For complete list of parts to complement and finish this engine, turn the page.
- Use internally balanced flexplate P/N 471529 for automatic transmission or flywheel P/N 14085720 for manual transmission (not included).
- Intended for pre-1977 street vehicles and all off-road vehicles.
- Not intended for marine applications.